Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moby's Drum Machine Collection

I think this has already made the rounds, but I just saw it, and thought it was worth posting for those of you who haven't yet gotten the guided tour through Moby's analog drum machine collection. There are some really cool noise-making boxes on his shelves.



Found over on Gizmodo.

I didn't spy any of the old Yamahas on his shelf, like the RX15, RX17, or the RX120, so I guess Moby isn't as cool as I originally thought. Maybe its his aversion to digital. Still, he has a nice collection. (insert liberal smileys here)

2 comments:

Lewis.72 said...

I love the sliding drawers and set-up of his home studio. Jealous, I am...

Patch-A-Day Robbneu said...

Yeah, me too. The sliding drawers and the fact that all of his midi gear was set up and ready to go... very nice.