Saturday, October 24, 2009

Soundcloud Song: Separation

Here's a more recent track, made up almost exclusively from patches that can be downloaded here. Called "Separation," its more of the usual ambient stuff I work on, but much more recent than that last track I shared.

Separation by Reason Patch A Day

As I said, with the exception of just one patch, Separation uses sounds that can be found here on the Reason Patch A Day blog. A list of each patch, linked to its post, is provided below:

Instrument Patchs: Cautious Steps (not posted yet), Humicolous, Lustral, Memory, Orange Nectar, Solar Bells - Uranus, The Stillness Following Rain, Then, Sleep Overtakes Them

Effect Patches: Airport Music, Ambience, Borealis, Borealis2, Elusive, Softer Tones, SubWide

The process for getting your tracks featured here on Reason Patch A Day are pretty simple. Send me a Soundlick link to your track or email me your MP3 or RNS file and I'll post it here. The only requirement is that you use a patch or sound from this blog somewhere in your track. You don't need to use as many patches as I did, obviously, but I'd love to hear what you've done with the patches shared here and I think some of the other readers would to, so let me know what you've come up with.

2 comments:

meowsqueak said...

Very nice.

Patch-A-Day Robbneu said...

Thanks, Meowsqueak! I appreciate that.

I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're doing well. Take care.